JT & BR on the BTMS
“Big Time Morning Show”
Join the fun Monday – Friday 7am – 9am
For over 25 years, The BTMS (Big Time Morning Show) has continued to bring encouragement and hope to listeners in the Tri-State area. JT got tired of talking to MR MOUSE during the 17 years out in the Meat Truck so he convinced BR to join him from 7am-9am weekdays. They make us laugh and they bring out spiritual insights from the Word of God that feed our hearts daily. In their own little weird way, they keep us aware of what is happening around the world. Of course, they continue to play fabulous adult contemporary Christian music!
- JT- My thoughts from the deck...
- Close call for the parrot!
- What kind of bee, you ask?
- Ya don't mess with Grandma!
- Oh, boy...
- How do you feel about your brother?
- Early Days as a BTMS kid!
- Arnold stops by to talk about the California drought...
- Cool...just cool.
- Big Al gets Mickey for April Fools Day